Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get my emails. My connections are ok. Should not be…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my emails

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My connections are ok

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Should not be

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access your email?
  3. Is your email address ending in @gmail.com? @Aol.com?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess