Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address is on a banned list how do I get it

Customer Question
My email address is...

My email address is on a banned list how do I get it removed?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All 3

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried Microsoft help but supports the receiver not the sender

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What do you mean on "banned list"? Did you receive any notification email or see any on-screen message to support this? If yes, please upload a screenshot of the email or message for review. Thanks.

This is the message I received when I sent a test email "This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be"

Can you please upload a screenshot showing the exact error message? The screenshot will tell me more about your issue, including your OS, programs in use and context of the error message. Thanks.

I do not remember clicking the extra charge. Can you provide evidence of this?
Sorry I do t know what you are talking about. Was it a message to me?