Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log into my Yahoo email account. I tried, but it…

I can't log into...

I can't log into my Yahoo email account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No, I tried, but it kept telling me I needed a key but I couldn't receive it on either my computer or my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think I have a phone number. and possible security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be able to connect my computer email to my phone email.

3/26/2018
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Open the Yahoo Sign In Helper page by clicking on the following link:

click here

Enter your email ID into the field provided and click Continue. If you would rather receive password ***** information via phone, enter a mobile phone number associated with your Yahoo email account settings.

Select how you would like to reset your email password.

1. The Alternative Email option will send password ***** information (verification code) to an alternative email address configured in your Yahoo account settings.Once you receive the email and enter the verification code into the field provided, you will be able to enter a new password ***** access your account.

2. The Mobile Phone Number retrieval option will send the password ***** information (verification code) to a mobile phone via text message. If you select this option, the last two digits of the phone number where the verification code will be sent is displayed. When you confirm that phone number, a text message is sent to that phone number with the verification code. Enter the verification code into the field provided to gain access to create a new password ***** access your email account.

3. The security question option will display questions about your account that, if you answer correctly, will grant you access to reset your email account password. To use this option enter the CAPATCHA information requested, then answer the security questions displayed. If you answer the questions correctly, Yahoo will provide you access to create a new password ***** then access your email account.

syseng
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I will help you today.

To connect with me over secure remote session on your Microsoft Windows based computer, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cd1b0cde-1ebb-49a5-8cce-342cd2ba208f

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.