Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is fine I don't have aol gold in my download file…

My email is fine...

My email is fine I don't have aol gold in my download file can I download it from the web? or do ineed a disc?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All ways but on this laptop I open aol

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I go online pick a download tutorial they all do the same thing go into your download file and click on aol. its not there I had a mishap and my files got wiped

3/25/2018
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Windows 10

Yes, you can download it from web, address is aol.com

Or if you want me to remote into your PC and download and install it for you - we can do that as well for an additional fee

It’s not worth$39. I work for a living too

So do we. let me know how you want to proceed further.

Go ahead and do it. How do I pay?

accept offer that I will send.

UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start download, then Save, and Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

I am waiting for you to connect, so I can work on this directly on your PC, instructions to connect were sent in the last message.

WiFi is slow today 31/2 mins left

you might want to try again. usually it takes under a minute to download.

what kind of Internet connection you have that it is so slow? dialup is faster...

No kidding

who is your internet provider?

What is partner id

I need your ID and password ***** TeamViewer, its on the left side.

762 304 328. 6td15p

you downloaded wrong version. exit and close it and download the one from link I gave you: https://www.898.tv/uranweb

I downloaded the one you sent. Where the hell would I get a different one from?

the one I sent is version 11. you have 12 or 13.

I do not know HOW you downloaded latest version, but link I gave downloads the one we need.

You gave me the address how did I do something wrong asshole!!!

Keep your filthy comments to yourself please. if you unable to do it just say so.

I can only use what you send me you arrogant fool
I keep getting the same results. You figure it out