Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some one is getting pop ups on his android device unable to…

Customer Question
Some one is getting...

Some one is getting pop ups on his android device unable to log into account and keeps on asking passwords, for a aol email account. why is that so

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

Yes the person is

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

They arent asking o reset password, just asking to enter it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. its very annyoing id like to send u the screen shot of the pop up and see if u can help,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact wording you see in the pop up please?

Thank you

ok, then it is asking them to sign into their AOL account, is it within an AOL app as this I could not see from your photo

no its the email app on Samsung, and oly requires it for aol

Ok, this means an aol account is added on the phone, did you want this?

do u have phone support, mean we can discuss it on the phone
do u have a phone number I can reach you on ?

We do but it is an additional cost, please accept it else we can continue here

how much is phone support,

You see it on the pop up for the premium service for a phone call, on the page in front of you now

1)how much is phone support 2) I need a solution to the pop up. Not a reason why that happens

no. please put in the text the call cost. im not from india

I cannot see it from here, you see it as part of the service on this page.