Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have recently set up a gmail account and I have no idea…

Customer Question
I have recently set...

I have recently set up a gmail account and I have no idea how to use it or how to let my contacts from a previous account know of this change???

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iphone and web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not been able to login

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Originally my gmail user name was incorrect. Can I change this?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now? a Mac? or a smartphone?
  2. What is your Gmail address (the new account that you mentioned you created) so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess