Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing unusual. I just want to cancel permanently my

Customer Question
Nothing unusual. I just...

Nothing unusual. I just want to cancel permanently my facebook account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

A long while ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Trying to find where to cancel account

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Deleting your Facebook account is simple. Just click this link and it will take you to the account deletion page:

https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

Just follow the onscreen instructions to cancel your account!

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.