Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Still looking for password to get email, etc. Safari. Web…

Still looking for...

Still looking for password ***** get email, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried entering my ID: ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I cannot get on FB- maybe that will come too?.

3/25/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Are you on a mac? Or a windows computer?

Mac

3 STEPS:

1 To start the connection first click the apple symbol at the top left, then click system preferences, then click security & privacy.

Then, at the bottom click the bubble to allow apps from anywhere. If its greyed out and you cant click it, click the lock at the lower left, type in your mac password. Then click the bubble to allow apps from anywhere.

2 next, we need to update java.. You can update java from this link

http://www.java.com/en/download/

make sure you download, open and then install the java update..

3 Finally, to connect please click this link
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f1698c14-2d87-4d26-ba34-4aa2e01a3d3b&Type=Java

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button..

It should then download a java elsinore bootstrapper client to your downloads folder.

Click the down arrow at the top right of safari or firefox and open your downloads, double click the java bootstrapper file.

Open it, install it, and if java pops up asking you to run it, click run. That will connect us.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know so I can help you!

I will not be able to help you correct this unless you leave the number i requested or connect in the steps i sent you.

If you need another time and day EST, please leave a time you would like to continue.