Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My daughters email was hacked they change the password and…

Customer Question
My daughters email was...

My daughters email was hacked they change the password ***** user name I believe as well as dial the phone number to send a verification code

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Who is the email provider?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Was your issue resolved or do you still need help?