Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I got up this morning, my i-Pad's email was not sending…

Customer Question
When I got up...

When I got up this morning, my i-Pad's email was not sending emails. All my other computers and i-Pads are OK, so the problem seems confined to the one i-Pad.

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Stuck in Outbox

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

No. Now I see I am not getting incoming emails either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 44 emails that are indicated in "Cox", but I can't access any of them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What is the model of the ipad?

Are you getting incoming mail still?

How are you using that email? Do you have another program downloaded for it such as the yahoo, aol or gmail etc app?

Or are you using the built in email icon that you added the mail too?

What is after the @sign of your email?

I thought I was dealing with Apple. I was told there was a $5 REFUNDABLE charge to talk to you. When I realized you were not APPLE I checked my credit card and saw a $5 charge and a $35 chgarge from you. I reported you to Citibank as a fraud.

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin