Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

1. I have a weak or no signal message on my TV. Second time…

1. I have...

1. I have a weak or no signal message on my TV. Second time this week.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

HISense, 2 months old A charter tech cleared it on the phone last week I have checked all the signal leads

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I get a list of user settings

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Hisense? What happened right before this?

2nd time. it was cleared by your tech over the phone the last time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes its Sunday and no TV

3/25/2018
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me exactly where on the back of the tv your charter box is connected? (hdmi1, hdmi2, etc)?
Do any of the apps on the tv work (netflix, youtube, etc)?

HDMI4
it is working now
It is working now

Okay the tv needs to be set properly to the hdmi4 input mode to pick up signal from the box. If it was anywhere else, that was the reason for the no signal error message.

So it is all ok now?

Nathan, Systems Manager
For the second time in a week I THANK YOU !!
I am satisfied and can watch the NCAA playoffs

Great! Glad that did the trick for you!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,