Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail has been locked because it can't be verified. When…

My gmail has been...

My gmail has been locked because it can't be verified. When I have a code sent to the only phone associated with the account, it isn't enough to verify. I have tried all other methods to no avail. Is the any other way to recover this e-mail account?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I don't know for sure, but don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The only phone on this account receives a text code, but it tells me that it still cannot verify. I had a code sent to another e-mail, but it does not seem to be associated with this account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It asked me when the account was first used and I think it was around April 2014, but don't know the exact date. Thanks!

3/25/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I have an older Mac Pro laptop and just bought a new IMac. Both are running the latest version of High Sierra and getting Email on the older one with the built in Apple mail.
Open Keychain Access and double-click the entry for your Mail account. Click on Show Password. That should produce a dialogue box asking for your root (log-in) password. Enter that and the password ***** that account should be revealed.
If you only have the one backup and it's not enough, try to reveal the password ***** of recover.Goodly are free accounts. A computer system monitors the answers. Not people. They will require you make another account if you cannot recover and only put in one Back up.
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician