Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Jess, I have an issue. I have an ID on Gmail "ragtime".

Jess, I have an...

Jess, I have an issue. I have an ID on Gmail "ragtime". Somehow that has attached it self to my wife's email address:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the abov e

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to fix this problem. I've tried everything that I can figure out. Do you understand the issue?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife's account***@******.*** is using one of my old ID's "ragtime". my address is***@******.***

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, where exactly do you see this old ID/name? Is it when receiving an email from the concerned email address?

thank you bryan

please

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following website on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/855820394

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the GoToAssist file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Please ignore any failed payment prompt shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/855820394

Bryan, what's happening. I don't see you

Connected now; thank you.

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist