Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do you unmute the I phone for maps. All updates are

Customer Question
How do you unmute...

How do you unmute the I phone for maps

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

All updates are done

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Went to maps , everything should work. Got a new cover, maybe tech hit a mute button?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your maps. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Are you saying there is no sound when you pull up your map for directions?

Are you using the built in maps or another app downloaded?

Try this first.

While using the Maps application for directions, tap the bottom of the page and look for the speaker icon on the lower left before it disappears.

Tap that speaker icon and select the desired volume. Deselect "no voice". The speaker icon is only only present when Maps is being used for directions rather than simply as a map.

Depending on model:

1. Open Maps on your iPhone or iPad and enter your destination.
  2. After you tap to get directions, swipe up on the Route Card.
  3. Tap Audio.
  4. Tap the volume level that you want for Navigation Voice.

Follow this guide if those do not help:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204242

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Hi, can you please update me to let me know if this worked for you or if you need further help?