Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I upgraded to a new iPhone and while trying to setup email…

Customer Question
I upgraded to a...

I upgraded to a new iPhone and while trying to setup email and iTunes I can’t remember my password. I’ve been through steps to recover, but my backup email no longer exists and the phone number I don’t have anymore. I can’t remember the month and year I created it I don’t remember a 8 digit code or even what it’s for. I do have a new gmail but it says it can’t verify me. Is there more options to verify or can google reset password?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

My old phone but it won’t do anything since it’s been switched to my new phone. But I do have the phone if that helps

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes my old house phone but I don’t have it now. But I know the number though

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Had security questions it said my answers were wrong. The old recovery number was(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

It sounds like you have tried most of the options available to reset your Gmail password. However there are a few more things you can try. Please click the following link and review the options available:

click here

Let me know which options you have yet to try and if you have questions with them or need assistance with any of the steps.