Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of a suddene I am getting lots of junk emails in my

Customer Question
Hello - all of...

Hello - all of a suddene I am getting lots of junk emails in my inbox. Has something changed?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Windows 10 mail client

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All for now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

If you are getting a flux of SPAM email then 1 of three things happend:

1) You signed up for something inputing your email address and they sold it to advertisers
2) Some website that had your email account got hacked and sold to advertisers.
3) Random email generator figured out your address is valid and sold to advertisers.

If it is #1 you can go to that website and see if you can unsubscribe from thier mailing lists and third party advertisers.

Otherwise all you can do is flag as junk email, unsubscribe from any that have the link to, or get a different email address. There is nothing else you can do.

Let me know if you have any additional questions

I have already approved the $5 fee.

Sure, you made a deposit. Did you read my answer yet?

no need for remote connection.

You are correct. no need. Did you read my answer yet?

please resend your answer

here again:

Thank you

you are welcome