Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am using Works 8 and want to put one of my document files…

Customer Question
I am using Works...

I am using Works 8 and want to put one of my document files into an email on gmail. I am totally stupid and frustrated. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Well its not a phone or tablet so it must be a web browser. What is that. Yes, I am that stupid.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

When I had the email addressed, I went to the insert icon and it asked something about a drive. I am sorry, I don't even know what a drive is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just, please, understand I am so frustrated and feel so stupid. Try to help me, please.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?