Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new computer and I can't get my old face book page…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer and I can't get my old face book page or my gmails

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Good connection

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Its a apple I was to believe that that couldn't happen, I'm 65 so I'm not hip to this stuff

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

And my old face book page

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 5 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

To access facebook, please open a web browser and go to facebook.com. To check gmail emails go to www.gmail.com. You will need to remember your logins and passwords

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!