Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am receiving over 100 junk emails daily to my zrichard33…

Customer Question
I am receiving over...

I am receiving over 100 junk emails daily to my zrichard33 account. What can I do to put an end to this abuse? Richard Zelenka, Loveland, CO

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru safari as far as I know. I am not well versed in using my computers and iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know enough about gmail to do any troubleshooting. That is why I am seeking help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just give me some hope that I can get this situation over with. THX Richard Z

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

I AM STILL WAITING. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER MY ? ?

The best method to stop these junk emails is to unsubscribe from each. It will be lengthy process, however, this will definately stop the sender from sending you them. To Unsubscribe, you will have to open that email and look for the Unsubscribe link (it might be in small font at the bottom of the email).

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO CONNECT TO MY COMPUTER. PLEASE JUST GET THE CHARGES REVERSED FROM MY CREDIT CARD AS YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO EARN THEM. IF YOU DO NOT REVERSE THE CHARGES I WILL ASK THE BANK NOT TO PAY THEM. ALSO WILL CONTACT THE BBB.

Another method is, if these are spam email, we can mark them as spam. On top of each email, there is a button with a caution symbol. This will notify that this email is a spam and it will not come to your inbox anymore.

That offer was sent automatically by the system, apologies on that. It was not in my control. Kindly try those steps and let me know if you have any questions.

YOU HAVE NOT HELPED ME. PLEASE REMOVE THE CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD. I WILL GO TO SOMEONE LOCALLY FOR HELP. IF YOU DO NOT REMOVE THE CHARGES I WILL ASK THE BANK TO NOT PAY ANY CHARGES FROM YOUR COMPANY. ALSO WILL REPORT YOUR COMPANY TO THE BBB AND GOOGLE.