Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just noticed a debit of ZAR R137.92 (about £6.00) on…

Customer Question
I have just noticed...

I have just noticed a debit of ZAR R137.92 (about £6.00) on my South African bank account for Amazon Prime. As I can't recall what it is for,can you possibly tell what it is for?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not as I don't know how to

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have the Amazon shopping app on your tablet?

I don't know

Okay, well let's open your web browser and go to Amazon.com

On the Account drop-down menu, there is a "Your Orders" button.

That will show you all of your purchases that you have made on the account.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.
If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.