Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just deleted a public post on Facebook; how can I retrieve…

Customer Question
I just deleted a...

I just deleted a public post on Facebook; how can I retrieve it. I typed the title in the search bar but didn't see mine

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I thought the system updated facebook;' I have never done it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I typed the deleted post heading in the search bar but I didn't see min e

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on a Mac and Ithe post I deleted was from yesterday

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

You are trying to retrieve a deleted Facebook post, correct?