Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Does it cost to chat with you. Changed fro twc to .net and…

Customer Question
Does it cost to...

Does it cost to chat with you

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Changed fro twc to hughes.net and they gave me a new email but can,t use it

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Throught computer but was with twc and changed to hughes.net but new email dosen,t work it was***@******.*** would like it back

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not that good at computer called hughes and they can,t help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No accept if there is a charge retired little money

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/26/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please clarify which email box you want to use, old or new one?

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it