Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not able to sign on to my aol account. I only use this

Customer Question
Not able to sign...

Not able to sign on to my aol account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

I only use this computer to log in,but keep getting a message to say I am not using my usual devise

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am in Portugal i do have a verification code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get signed in,I CAN SEND AND RECEIVE ON MY CELL PHONE

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 5 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

unable to login to AOL on a computer?

Did you try to reset your AOl account?

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 5 months ago

If you've forgotten the password ***** your AOL Mail account, follow the steps below to reset your account with a new password.

1. Visit i.aol.com.
  2. On the Sign In screen, under the Password ***** click the Forgot Password? ...
  3. Enter your AOL Username or email address in the Username or Email field.
  4. Click Next.
still not able to sign in
i do not wish to use your service you have not been very helful