Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not get Gmail in my tablet. I try both

Customer Question
Can not get Gmail...

Can not get Gmail in my tablet

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I try both

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

open playstore and in the search type in gmail you will see the search result as gmail click on it to install it on your tablet, sign in with your gmail address and you are in.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.