Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I change my pass word on my Apple account?

3/25/2018
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

You can change your Apple Account password ***** following the below steps. You can change it using a computer or an Apple phone.

On your Computer (PC or MAC)

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page. (https://appleid.apple.com/)
  2. In the Security section, click Change Password.
  3. Enter your current password, then enter a new password ***** confirm the new password.
  4. Click Change Password.
  5. Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
  2. Tap Change Password.
  3. Enter your current password ***** device passcode, then enter a new password ***** confirm the new password.
  4. Tap Change or Change Password.

Your satisfaction is my priority, Please take a moment to rate my service (hopefully 5 stars :) ) and press submit at the top of your question page once you have a moment. Thanks :)

If you need additional information please use the reply box below to let me know.

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician