Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I like to send e-mail to microsoft security team and will…

Customer Question
I like to send...

I like to send e-mail to microsoft security team and will you tell me their email address???

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook.com.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

By computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have 2 email address and to be connected for 2 step verification. i have FROM email address and password. but i do not have password ********@******.*** and how can i get password ********@******.***???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Outlook sent me a notice expiring advertisement free on 4/23/18 to***@******.*** which i do not use it.and i want to renew it automatically. so i want 2 step verification and connected.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Please click HER to start a account recovery process yourself. Please fill***@******.*** as the account to be recovered, and its connected email address to receive verification code and notification.

my question was 1. i like to know microsoft security email address to ask some thing. 2.i asked how to get password ********@******.***. 3.how to do to make connect for 2-step verification. i understand every body is busy. i think i will let expire advertise free. thank you. sincerely sun ***
hi, look like getting worse. first column box to fill up is i am not trying to recover account because it is already one of my email address***@******.***and you said that if it is 2-step verification, then i can not recover this account. how i will do 2 step verification to make easy for me. 2nd column box asking contact email address and can not use***@******.*** due to it is already used as alias and to create 3rd email address from outlook. already 2 email is making problem and creating 3rd email is unacceptable for me. because of these, i could not go NEXT. thank you. sincerely sun