Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to change my google play books from NewZealand to…

I want to change...

I want to change my google play books from NewZealand to Australia

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All 3

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You have lost me I am over 72 and no good with "FREDS"

3/25/2018
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

well you have the info I think?

You can update your address whenever you want, including changing to a different country. If you're representing a company, enter your business address.

1. Sign into your Google Payments account at payments.google.com and click the Settings icon in the top corner.

2. Click Edit next to the "Home Address" listed and update the address (please note this is different from the "Address Book" which holds shipping addresses).

3. Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.

4. Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase)

5. Close the Play Store, force stop and then clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Force Stop then Clear Data) or clear your browser cache

6. Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment method’s billing country.

Note that if you don't immediately see the Play Store that matches your default payment method's billing country, it may take a few hours for this to take effect.

If you haven't yet added a payment method to your account for the first time, add a card directly from the Play Store with a billing address that matches your intended country location. Then, follow steps 3 through 6 to show your intended country's Play Store.

I am NOT wealthy

PLEASE NOTE: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate my service.
You may click on the response/reply button to continue if you need anymore assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Moses C