Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help getting into a Hotmail account I haven't used in…

I need help getting...

I need help getting into a Hotmail account I haven't used in many years

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No I am not i tried to enter the email and it replies that the account doesn't exist

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell phone has changed but probably could answer the security questions. its been over 5 years since i used it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how i get back into this email account

3/25/2018
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

when was the last time you logged in the account successfully?

I think that last time i used it was in 2006
I have emails that I forward from***@******.*** to my work email

Free Email service not used for more that 50 days are automatically purged that means the service whether it hotmail , gmail or any free email service will be removed from there server and its open to the public to create a new email id.

I can check and let you know if its recoverable or not.

is there a way to get back into this email account so I check emails that i sent??
ok. i checked and it seems that no one has taken the email address

you can sign up its available all you need to do is enter new password ***** your details.

will i be able to retrieve any of my old history if I do that?

no i am sorry there will be no data at all its going to be a fresh new account for you.

anything else you want me to help you with?

Moses C