Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why can't I get into my e-mail. I can access on my phone…

Customer Question
Why can't I get...

Why can't I get into my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can access on my phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

If we reset your email password ***** will send you verification codes to verify you are the owner do you have access to the original phone number you provided during the account creation and the secondary email to receive the recovery codes which is required to reset your email password.