Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant access it. Apparently Ive forgotten my password but I…

Customer Question
I cant access it ...

I cant access it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Apparently Ive forgotten my password ***** I cant fix that because I also cant access my yahoo account either

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

How could I be logged in on any other devices, I CANT LOG IN. I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is to check my emails, both google and yahoo. Thats not true, I also want some weed but cant agford it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly are you now able to access? Your Yahoo or Gmail account?

Please let me know