Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving new e-mails. From Outlook. Plus

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving new e-mails.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. Plus everything that was going to Other is now going to Focus.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I received e-mails yesterday but nothing today.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

1. Who is your email provider?
  2. Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?
I do not want to pay for this service. Just discontinue please.