Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I never use my account, and want to delete it. Gmail. Web…

Customer Question
I never use my...

I never use my account, and want to delete it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None? How do you delete your account?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 5 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is it your Gmail account that you want to delete? I just want to make certain which account

you want deleted.

I haven't used facebook for years. It looks like I have an account for my email***@******.***.
I also think I may have two facebook accounts. I don't want to keep accounts I am not using.
I don't want to have to pay a lot of money to get rid of my accounts.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!