Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can get into my Web mail & mail downloads to phone but…

Customer Question
I can get into...

I can get into my Web mail & mail downloads to phone but won't download to apple computer. Asks for password ***** then says can't verify.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't want to reset it. I already did that & then I had problems with my phone. I just got that working again.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you