Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It has a capital letter to start andvwhen I try tonput it in…

Customer Question
It has a capital...

It has a capital letter to start andvwhen I try tonput it in it say,s it wontaccept it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I wont togo back to my old e mail address witch was rghathaway at bigpond.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not very good at the computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> it has a capital letter to start andvwhen I try tonput it in it say

It sounds normal for most operating systems or apps of today.

However, can you please upload a screenshot of the problem to best explain or describe the issue or your concern. Thanks.