Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I put orders in last fall that I never heard from again.

Customer Question
I put orders in...

I put orders in last fall that I never heard from again. Example: Halloween horse head. Some t-shirts, etc.i put a lot of orders with wish.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This, probably too late.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What happen?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 5 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Sounds like you got the wrong company as this is nothing we can help you with.

You need to contact whomever you made the purchases through to solve this