Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Its nit a email. Gmail. I have a problem with money. Gmail.

Customer Question
Hi its nit a...

Hi its nit a email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a problem with money

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I sent in for a credit on my card and have not hearf anything yet

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 2 days by:
3/27/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 5 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

I paid for a 3 month service and it told me it didn't go thru. So I didn't think anything more about it. Then I was looking at my bank statement and there was a $45.98 from SecT taken out. So I have been trying to get it back. This happened on February 22. And taken out of my account on the 28. Now the guy that was in prison there has been moved back to Bartow county jail.
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 5 months ago

you are looking for legal help or computer help?