Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I add a signature. Outlook. Pc. I just had it

Customer Question
How do I add...

How do I add a signature

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just had it installed and I dont see anywhere instructions on adding a signature.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

No

Which version of Microsoft Office are you running?