Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am a TIME subscriber. No magazine for two weeks. GMAIL. I…

Customer Question
I am a TIME...

I am a TIME subscriber. No magazine for two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I DO NOT KNOW THESE ANSWERS. MY TIME IS NOT ARRIVING.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NONE

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach TIME
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.