Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don’t remember my user I’d and password... I didn’t write…

Customer Question
I don’t remember my...

I don’t remember my user I’d and password... I didn’t write it down... I can’t download anything.. can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number? ... you mean my cellphone number?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer or Apple question.

If your Apple device, or esp. if your iPad, is requiring that you log in to it, then you need to recover your Apple ID (- and if it is some other user ID and password ***** you need, let me know in Reply: where you are, in what computer, trying to sign in to what, and I will advise you as to what to do in those circumstances....).

To recover your Apple ID:

1.

To recover first your Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

2.
Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

(This may be done on any computer or smart device with internet and web page access.)
- If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer.com question page. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.