Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need technical help for my gmail account anyone there?

Customer Question
I need technical help for...
I need technical help for my gmail account anyone there ?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Fran, IT replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, IT

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

Fran. I appreciate your help. Its about my***@******.*** account. Ive been locked out of it for days and the previous tech couldnt resolve it!
it locked me out for trying to reset it and I need a new password ***** up. I'm functioning barely with [email protected]
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you gone through the security questions from that gmail account?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

its a mess. It has continued to lock me out due to trying to get in too many times.
we cannot locate the old password. I'm working through a new email***@******.***
but I want back in my old email***@******.***
Ive already paid for a tech to help me but when I went back to log onto the account to meet him the next night the link would not work. now I'm traveling on a notebook and cannot afford to pay an addtional fee to resolve this.
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago

Understood.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey