Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my aol mail password and am not able to set…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my aol mail password ***** am not able to set up my email on my new phone.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No, I am not.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I may, not sure it has been so long.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just trying to add it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/26/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
Did you try to reset your AOL password *****?