Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have amazon prime account and need help logging in because…

Customer Question
I have amazon prime...

I have amazon prime account and need help logging in because I want to buy books

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't want to reset password....please just help me log in....I know the email account and password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Are you able to login with current password?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Is the issue resolved or do you still require assistance on it?