Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have somebody I'm in tho ha by the phone, he lives in

Customer Question
I have somebody I'm...

I have somebody I'm in tho ha by the phone, he lives in Miami area code 305, but he's phone I was 754 Hollywood FL , he told me he is in Dubai, had to get another number . Then he got a 336 area code . He tells me that . How cr

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

How crazy is this, I never met him , his name is ***** ***** . His phone number right now is(###) ###-####. He is a google subscriber

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have an I phone s

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please , I need to know if it is normal to get a phone number from any area code

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is this person contacting you about?