Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Naperville Art League recently terminated an employee who…

Customer Question
Naperville Art League recently...

Naperville Art League recently terminated an employee who was using the email address: ***@******.***. I just tried to change the password ***** the address was put on security hold.Account protected by security hold
Something seemed unusual about your recent request to sign in to this account. To keep it safe, it's been placed in a security hold. You'll get an update at***@******.***, usually within 3-5 days. Check your spam folder in case it goes there.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I just clicked the mouse and it deleted. I'll start over

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Try this phone number which is our office number: (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Erin Schneider is the terminated employee that should no longer have access to the email***@******.*** If you send the method to change the password ***** this address:***@******.***, we can make the change of passwords. I am President of the League.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 2 days by:
3/27/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You can keep clicking "Try another method" until you can enter information you know.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!

Does today's activity fall under the free trial?
It appears the terminated employee is trying to get the email account back after we gained access. How can you prevent Erin Schneider from changing what we set up?
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago

If you create a new password ***** change the recovery email and phone number, Erin will not be able to change what you setup.