Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Another window is popping up that doesn't allow me to send…

Customer Question
Another window is popping...

Another window is popping up that doesn't allow me to send or continue typing -- this happens with Compose and when I'm trying to read -- now happening all the time

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

This is on my iMacOS10

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Rebooting -- shutting down all programs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can hit the return button to get back to the original page but then this all white page pops back again --- almost immediately

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

I would like to remotely connect to your machine to better understand and fix the issue.

ok

Are you using the browser to access your email?