Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My husband opened an email account with the address as:

Customer Question
My husband opened an...

My husband opened an email account with the address as:***@******.*** and we cannot access it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Have you tried to reset the password ***** Google's password ***** tools?