Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to get to a username and change password. I'm logged…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get to a username and change password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. i'm logged onto main acct now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. i just need to know how to get to list of usernames so I can update passwords thx

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/25/2018
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What username list you need to get?

I can get to username list. But it won’t let me go to change a password. On AOL
Also am I going to be charged each time you answer a question regarding this issue? I need to get this done ASAP.
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 4 months ago

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the problem?

No Elgin
Can’t you sendme info where to go and what to do? I’ve qlready spent $48 to get one ? Answered so I don’t wants to spend $39 more for a remote
Should be a simple fix I would think.
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 4 months ago

Ignore the 39 dollars pop up, I just want to make the remote session with no additional charges to resolve your issue.

Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 4 months ago

I'll opt out so other expert can help you with fresh ideas.

Have a nice day.

I had to answer my phone Elgin. I'll remote if you're available now
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Well great! I had to wait 12 hrs to get this done and now I have to wait again. All because I had to answer a business call tonight and couldn't respond to his email right away.
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.

Are you trying to access your other AOL email accounts?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,