Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving some of my emails that I have been told…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving some of my emails that I have been told are being sent to me!

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Sometime I may be out of my house away from my wifi

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so but I am somewhat challenged with email vocabulary

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

What is the name of your email service provider?

Check the Spam/Junk folders in your email account for the missing emails. If you find them, click on them and click the Not Spam button at the top of the email list if available and using a web browser. If you are using an email program to manage your email, depending upon the configuration of your email program, you may still have to login to your email using a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to mark the emails as Not Spam or Not Junk.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.