Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I placed an order already and I have also opened a PayPal…

Customer Question
I placed an order...

I placed an order already and I have also opened a PayPal account but I am having difficulties to pay with my visa debit card please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I just want to pay for the order with my PayPal account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want a phone # to speak to somebody who might be able to assist me to pay for the order

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help. Here's how you can add your visa debit card to your paypal account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  3. Click Link a payment method and select a credit or debit card.
  4. Fill in your details and follow the on-screen instructions to add the card.

Note:

• If you do not act to confirm your card by entering int he 4-digit code (or your card cannot be confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
  • If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!