Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new phone and can't remember my facebook password.

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new phone and can't remember my facebook password. They sent me a code which first they said I was using letters.....then it said I have tried to many times

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tried to make a new Facebook account but facebook said I was trying to be someone else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I should have my phone number and security questions on there but I can't get to thhem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/24/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Did you try to recovery your original facebook account using the phone number or the secondary email you gave to your FB account